The Leaf Relief® gutter protection system is preferred by builders, contractors and homeowners across the country for its ability to stop clogs in gutters and downspouts. Maintaining gutters becomes so much simpler without trips up and down a ladder, scraping out slimy muck from a gutter trough!
Proven to Keep Leaves Out of Gutters in Colorado Springs
Tired of cleaning your gutters in Colorado Springs every spring and fall? No worries! AquaDuct Roof and Gutters is a certified installer of Leaf Relief gutter protection. In addition to professional gutter installation, AquaDuct can reduce the maintenance requirements of gutters by installing this system for both residential and commercial clients. While there are many competitors out there, Leaf Relief has been shown to be the best way to keep gutters clean and free of debris. Here’s why.
- Leaf Relief mounts directly to your gutter. Leaf Relief installs simply and easily, without the need to lift shingles or drive nails into the roof. It fits most standard gutter systems.
- Leaf Relief drains up to 29.7 inches of water per hour. This is an important consideration, because the world record amount of rainfall in one hour is 12 inches – Leaf Relief can handle more than twice that! Even if Leaf Relief is partly obstructed by wet leaves, it can still handle 19 inches of rainfall per hour – still more than 1.5 times the world record.
- Leaf Relief stays securely in place. When it’s installed by professionally trained technicians, Leaf Relief will hold fast, even in hurricane-force winds of up to 110 mph.
- Leaf Relief is virtually invisible from street level. Because you can’t see it from the ground, you don’t need to worry about Leaf Relief gutter protection interrupting the visual appeal of your home.
- Leaf Relief resists pests. Pest such as squirrels, birds, raccoons and insects often consider gutters as prime real estate for nests – a big problem when rain starts to fall. Leaf Relief deters damage caused by these animals.
- Leaf Relief eliminates the need for routine gutter cleaning. Dry material that collects on a Leaf Relief gutter guard will drift away on a gentle breeze of as little as 6 mph. Wet debris will be removed with a light, 23 mph wind.
- Leaf Relief is backed by a great warranty. When you purchase Leaf Relief and have it installed by an AquaDuct technician, you’ll enjoy the backing of the manufacturer’s 10-year, “No-Clog, No-Overflow” warranty.
There are products that channel water back into the gutters which are effective at keeping out leaves and debris. Unfortunately, these methods often create massive ice dams in the winter months. Leaf Relief’s patented design prevents costly damage from ice dams and overflowing gutters.
Get Relief from Gutter Cleaning with Leaf Relief
We are proud to offer our customers Leaf Relief as an addition to their current system or during gutter replacement in Colorado Springs. Be sure to ask about it at your estimate. For a FREE quote on any installation, call AquaDuct Roof and Gutters today at (719) 390-7663. For more information on our service areas, including Denver, Colorado Springs, Peyton, Castle Rock and Pueblo, kindly visit our Contact Us page.