In general, most Colorado Springs roofing needs to be replaced every ten to 25 years due to normal wear and tear. However, some situations demand early replacement: building code changes, damage caused by severe weather, manufacturer defects, and so on. Occasionally roofing in Colorado Springs will leak due to some level of improper installation. When you have a problem and need a contractor you can count on, AquaDuct Roof and Gutters is here to provide fast, friendly, capable service.
For Expert Roof Replacement, Call on a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster™
AquaDuct Roof and Gutters proudly participates in the CertainTeed Shingle Applicator Program. This valuable instructional program provides training on every aspect of CertainTeed shingle installation, including good workmanship practices, roof systems, estimating, flashing, ventilation and product installation instructions. To become a Select ShingleMaster, we have met the following criteria:
- In business for at least 5 years.
- At least 50% of our shingle installation crew, plus all job supervisors, are MSA-qualified.
- Employ a current Shingle Quality Specialist™.
- Company owner passes the Business Fiscal Responsibility™ exam.
- Hold current worker’s compensation insurance, as required by law, and liability insurance for roofing.
It’s just another way AquaDuct stands apart from the competition, ensuring our team members have the knowledge and techniques needed for proper roof system installation.
We’re an Owens Corning™ Preferred Contractor
AquaDuct Roof and Gutters has also been selected as an Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractor due to our commitment to service, reliability and excellent craftsmanship. This certification demonstrates that we have met the following criteria:
- Minimum of two years operating under the same business name.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- At least $1 million in general liability insurance.
- Carry all required state and local licensing & insurance.
- Knowledge of the latest industry standards and technology.
- Dedication to customer service and professional craftsmanship.
When you choose Owens Corning products installed by AquaDuct Roof and Gutters, rest assured your home is in very good hands.
We Stay Up-to-Date on the Latest Colorado Springs Roofing Options
In any given year, the major shingle manufacturers make changes to their product lines, warranties and promotions. At AquaDuct Roof and Gutters, we are committing to staying current with the latest developments in the industry. We review new products regularly to determine if they’re worthy of our customers’ roofing needs. We also participate in manufacturer training workshops to learn about the latest products and installation requirements.
Get an Estimate from the Best Denver Roofers!
For superior installation of quality exterior building products, there’s no better choice. Give AquaDuct Roof and Gutters a call today at (719) 390-7663 to see why others have been raving about our work for years and years. For more information on our service areas, including Denver, Colorado Springs, Peyton, Castle Rock and Pueblo, kindly visit our Contact Us page. We look forward to serving your home improvement needs.