If you’re planning to replace your roof this season, one of the most important decisions you’re going to have to make is choosing the right contractor for the job. A project like re-roofing is a major home improvement investment. Of course, with a big job like this, you certainly want to make sure that your home is in good hands.
There are several “professional” Denver roofers out there. But which of them can you really trust to do the job properly for you? Owens Corning, one of the leading roofing manufacturers in the United States, established a program to help customers pick the right contractor. The Owens Corning Preferred Contractor program aims to select the best contractors to represent, handle, and install their top-of-the-line products for their customers.
A contractor who wants to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor must meet the high standards and satisfy the strict requirements of the manufacturer. Owens Corning chooses a contractor that follows these strict standards and process:
- Pre-selected for its commitment to quality, business stability, and customer service
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Carries all required state and local licenses
- Has a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Up to date with the latest technology and industry standards
- Minimum of two years operating under the same business name
- Certified to provide extended Roofing System Limited Warranties, which offer up to a lifetime workmanship coverage
So if you’re looking for a roofing contractor for your home improvement project, the surest way to go is to hire an Owens Corning Preferred Roofer. In Denver and the surrounding areas, Owens Corning trusts AquaDuct Roof and Gutters—one of the most experienced Denver and Colorado Springs roofers. Find out more about our company and the products and services we offer by browsing through our website. You can also call us for a FREE estimate.